Saturday, August 25, 2007

the newest member...




i'm not sure if this was the wisest decision. we purchased a 9 week old English bulldog named Carlitos - Carlos for short. but how could we resist that face? let me tell ya, this little guy is up to no good. i had no idea that puppies pee every 15 minutes, yikes! he's already broke out of his lock down spot twice while we where gone. we found him both times passed out in our closet on our pile of dirty clothes. he also chewed a pair of new shoes i bought from Nordstroms that i hadn't worn yet. i'm not sure if Nordstoms is down with the dog chewed my shoe return! good thing he’s so dang cute. he loves taking long naps on our bed and can pass out like no other. a lazy dog is for sure the way to go. i think this might only be the beginning of the many stories Carlos will bring to our lives.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so funny! I guess children and pets have a lot in common, they add excitement along with trouble to our lives! He is so cute, I just love those eyes!

sara said...

he's a perfect mix of you and danny. jk. that is going to be fun. i love the name too.

kelly said...

what a cutie! i can't wait to meet him. jeff is in love already. better make sure jeff doesn't bring him home with us! and carlos is a much better name. what was the first choice... burrito?

Lynn said...

Wow, what a good looking dog. I'm not even an animal lover but that is a cool looking dog.

Nordstrom will take back anything right? Otherwise you'd better get him trained ASAP!

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Wills said...

Hi Heidi! This is Alison, Jeff's sister...

Your new puppy is too cute for words! Congrats! Tim and I are thinking of getting a puppy too, but we're a little scared, and I won't be telling him about the peeing every 15 minutes...we'll never get him that way! Hahaha!

Good luck with your newest arrival!

Jacqui said...

He is so cute!

Jenny said...

cute dog. almost makes me want to get one. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I know that he will keep you busy. He will love getting in bed with you.

FJ Johnson said...

Oh my that is the cutest dog i have ever seen. I love him. He can come play at my house any time.

mama jo said...

what a cute dog...i'm a sucker for puppies...and don't worry...my dogs still have accidents...they are only 7....maybe it's my training...

Kim Openshaw said...

I love my nephew Carlitos! He looks so comfy in the sheets. Sister, they'll take the shoes, if they took back the bra I wore for 3 plus years, (and you know I can wear out a bra) they'll take back the shoes!

jen said...

Awh! He's cute! You should try crate training him, it works! Well, at least it worked for Deuce. We got a book on it, followed it exactly and it worked so well.

Lynn said...

i keep checking hoping you've updated...you always have cool stuff going on...i miss the updates!

Lindsay said...

a good choice? of course! a dog is always a good choice, especially when they're that cute!