Thursday, August 9, 2007

are you kidding me...




the Doc highly recommended me to not do hair color until i'm past my first trimester. i just don't know how that's going to fly! People’s roots just can’t wait. so what’s the alternative? the freaking mask!!! i don't know if you've ever put one of these on or not, but it sucks and you can't breath. plus part of my job is to chat. at least when Doctors wear these there clients are knocked out. i guess i'm going to have to test it out tomorrow unless anyone has a better idea! there better be a baby in there.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Never seen anyone look so good in a mask! Maybe you should top it off with a ski mask, Just go all out!

Kim Openshaw said...

I'd have to agree with Chelsy, Heidi if anybody could You could make it a new fashion statement!

Coll-coll said...

It's a good thing those EYES are so pretty.

kelly said...

looking hot!

Jenny said...

you make the mask look good. :)

when i mentioned your post to john, he offered to buy me some temporary color from target so my roots can wait till the end of your 1st trimester. what a guy, but i don't think i'll take him up on his offer. i really need a cut soon, the color might be able to wait a few months w/out john's help. :)

good luck!

mcnancy said...

Heid,

I've been thinking about you a lot in between races. My own father thought I was a street person who walked into the asylum. Talk about one flew over the cookoo's nest! Seriously Mom are thinking and praying for the best for you and Danny. Lvu Dad

mama jo said...

make some designer masks...everyone will want them...good luck...

C. Jane Kendrick said...

What was that? I couldn't hear you with that thing on your face.

Anonymous said...

Only you Heids!!! I freaking love it! I wish I could sit in your chair and laugh for hours, we haven't done that in quite a while. Stay strong! You have ALWAYS been a strong person so don't change now. We all have had some major life changing trials but you will soon realize how much you have learned through these sucky experiences.
Love Tara(Mamone)