Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Surprise mail...

yesterday when i got home from work i found a package at my front door. i thought it was probably something Danny ordered from eBay but to my surprise it was for me from my good friend Kelly. so i hurried in cause i couldn't wait to get that box open to see what i would find. i knew it would be something really cool because Kelly is always up to something really cool, obviously! thank you so much Kell for such a thoughtful gift, a beautiful note that made me cry, a jar full of lemon heads and a hope~ faith~ believe necklace. i love it!!! thanks for thinking of me, it truly warmed my heart....

4 comments:

kelly said...

i'm so glad you liked it... i was worried you would think it was silly. you've been on my mind a lot lately & i just wanted to do a little something to brighten your day!

Lynn said...

I like that you thought it was going to be something that danny ordered on Ebay. I HATE those packages that show up. Glad it was something fun for you!

Unknown said...

Kelly is always so generous! It's a really cute necklace! You will have to go onto Carli's blog (the link is on my blog) she put up pictures of Prestons swollen face from Carlos!

Kim Openshaw said...

Sister--what a cool necklace and even sweeter friend! Kelly, can we be friends? I've heard lots great things about you from my sister....
Kim